12.10.2013

Artisan Wednesday WOW!

Welcome back to another Artisan Wednesday WOW blog hop! It has been so much fun getting to know this group of ladies, they are ALL so AMAZING! Be sure to stop by ALL 10 blogs for some great inspiration and super fun projects!

For today's post, I was excited to use some of my "sneak peak" goodies that will be coming out in the Occasions 2014 Catalog in January!

I created the card panel by using my sponge dauber to randomly stamp with my Encore Metallic Gold ink pad, then I added some basic pearls and gold sequins. . . YES! GOLD SEQUINS!!!! They will be available to you very soon!

For the packaging on the box, I covered a piece of white cardstock with the Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape (also GOLD, and also available soon!) and then die cut it with my Labels Framelits! And of course, more GOLD sequin trim! The Stamp-a-Tag Kit along with my gold embossing powder made it super easy to create a quick tag.

Yes. . . there is a little gift in there. . . for Cathy. . . she loves gold. . . and she is my hero! Let's go see what she is up to!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2013/12/aww-dec-2.html 

Supplies used: Christmas Messages and Stamp-a-Tag Kit; Encore Metallic Gold and VersaMark ink pads; Whisper White and Gold Foil cardstock; *Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape; *Gold Sequin Trim; Gold Embossing Powder; Kraft Gift Box; Basic Jewel Pearls; Lables Collection Framelits;Stylish Stripes embossing folder; sponge dauber; heat tool. *available January 2014

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I was HOPING my prezzie was in that box!!!!!!!!!!!!! But most of all when I opened this page... I said OUT LOUD... "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Yes Becky. You had me at HELLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the beautiful gold!!! I just know that Cathy will love whatever you send inside because the box is so pretty it is like a gift all by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the gold...so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete